Do you have pain and aren’t sure what/who you should see? Do you have an injury holding you back from fully participating in the activities you love? Not sure if therapy services are right for you? We are here to help with our consult programs.
An injury consult at Rebound is a 20-30 minute appointment with one of our physical therapists designed to help you determine your next best step. During your appointment, the physical therapist will ask you some questions, take you through some tests, and then determine 1 of 3 outcomes:
- Your injury does not need formal therapy or warrant further medical examination and would benefit from direction on self-management, which the physical therapist would provide you with that day.
- Your injury actually needs further medical work-up and the physical therapist will let you know who they recommend you see for this condition as well as provide that doctor some information regarding your situation.
- Your injury makes you a good candidate for formal physical therapy. The physical therapist will explain to you why that is and how it can help you. Then they will help you get you set up to start this.
An ergonomic consult at Rebound is a virtual assessment of your WFH (Work From Home) space – whatever it looks like – a desk, a counter, a table – designed to help you improve your posture all while helping support our community during this challenging time.
Who is it for?
For everyone and anyone working from home – whether this is new to you or you are a seasoned WFH veteran.
Why should I do a consult?
Learn how to optimize your WFH space for posture, ergonomics, and health. Prevent unnecessary muscle tension, back pain, neck pain, headaches, carpal tunnel.
What should I expect?
A 20 – 30 minute virtual consult with Rebound’s own certified ergonomics assessment specialist, Kevin Rhodes.
Kevin will give your WFH space a rating at the conclusion of your consult.
- RED: your set-up is a problem and an impending disaster. Changes are needed. We will work with getting you scheduled for a formal virtual ergonomics session to recommend and help implement the necessary changes.
- YELLOW: your set-up “passes”, but we have 1 or 2 changes for you to implement. We will get you that information to start you on the road to success.
- GREEN: your set-up is good!
Your body is your most important piece of exercise and sport-related equipment. You know it is important to make sure your car is in alignment, but have you thought about getting your body checked as well? Performance consults at Rebound provide the opportunity for you to see if your body needs a tune-up. A Rebound physical therapist will take you through a series of tests and movements to see what your body shows and then will talk about the results with you and help you determine any next steps.
All Consults aren’t billable to insurance companies and are offered at $40.